VCA3 Crystal Oscillator (XO)
Vectron’s VCA3 Crystal Oscillator (XO) is quartz stabilized square wave generator with a CMOS
output, operating off a 3.3 or 5.0 volt supply.
The VCA3 uses fundamental or 3rd overtone crystals, for output frequencies < 80MHz,
resulting in low jitter performance, typically 0.5ps rms in the 12 kHz to 20MHz band.
- CMOS output
- Output frequencies to 160 MHz
- Tri-state output for board test and debug
- 0/70 or –40/85 °C operating temperature
- Product is compliant to RoHS directive
and fully compatible with lead free assembly
- Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Storage Area Network
- Digital Video
- Broadband Access