May 12, 2003
Vectron International has introduced a new ultra small, low jitter,
Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator for use in Telecommunication and Industrial applications.
The VC-700 is a crystal stabilized, voltage controlled oscillator that
operates at the crystal frequency to offer minimal jitter. The
oscillator is housed in a hermetically sealed, leadless surface mount
package measuring only 5.0 x 7.5 x 2.5mm.
- Output Frequencies from 77.6 MHz to 180 MHz.
- 3.3 Volt Operation.
- Low Jitter, < 1ps rms across 50 kHz to 80 MHz.
- 5.0 x 7.5 x 2.5 mm, Ultra Small Industry Standard Package.
- Wide variety of standard output frequencies, supporting all major FEC schemes.
- LV-PECL logic levels with fast transition times.
- Complementary outputs.
The devices are ideal for clock smoothing, frequency translation and clock
and data retiming applications.
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and
marketing of frequency control products using the very latest techniques
in both bulk acoustic wave (BAW) and surface acoustic wave (SAW) based
designs from DC to microwave frequencies. Products include crystals and
crystal oscillators; frequency translators; clock and data recovery products
and SAW filters and components used in telecommunications, data communications,
frequency synthesizers, timing, navigation, military and instrumentation systems.