Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
April 16, 2013
Vectron International Announces High Performance MEMS Oscillator Product family
Performance rivals traditional quartz based product offerings
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announced the release of its enhanced high performance MEMS product family. This generation of MEMS based oscillators will support traditional clocking applications across all markets.
"Vectron has been involved in the emerging MEMS oscillator market since 2004. Our latest generation of MEMS Oscillators is now bringing the benefits of MEMS to mainstream applications", said Rick Hajec, President of Vectron. "Advancements in MEMS technology will now allow it to be a truly disruptive product and allow us to expand our market presence in high volume commercial applications".
The market continues to ask for size reduction, increased flexibility, reliability and low power without sacrificing performance. Quartz solutions are being pushed to their limits in emerging applications and MEMS oscillators can meet that demand while offering cost advantages. An example of this is cloud computing, where the improvement in jitter performance of our MEMS oscillators allow for rapid acceptance in data center equipment.
Vectron has been a leading supplier of Quartz based solutions for over 50 years and we are excited to stand behind the performance of the next generation of oscillators.
About Vectron International
- Available output frequencies of 1 MHz to 625 MHz depending on product family
- High Performance XO & VCXO product offerings
- Temperature Stability of ±25ppm over Industrial and Military Temperature Ranges
- Supply Voltages: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V
- Output Configuration: CMOS, LVPECL, LVDS
- Package: 4 different packages sizes depending on product family
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com