Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
May 19, 2015
Vectron International announces the expansion of the EMXO Product Family
EMXO family available up to 100MHz in multiple footprints
– Vectron International, a Knowles company, and a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announces a complete line of next generation Evacuated Miniature Crystal Oscillator (EMXO) products. The product family will be showcased in booth #132, at the International Microwave Symposium from May 19th – 21st.
"We continue to innovate to meet the demands for smaller, lower power products over a wide range of environmental conditions" said David Bail, General Manager of the precision oscillator segment. "This next generation EMXO design offers our customers improved temperature stability, phase noise, ADEV and better aging in a low power miniature device ideal for portable or battery powered applications".
Leveraging Vectron's patented EMXO technology, this product offering is available in thru–hole and surface mount packages and is now offered up to 100MHz. This next generation EMXO features faster warm–up time, low g–sensitivity and the industries best phase noise performance in a low power evacuated OCXO, while improving the temperature stability by a factor of 3 from the previous generation EMXO. This product is ideal for airborne equipment, tactical radio, high end instrumentation and demanding operating environments.
- Standard Frequencies: 10, 20 and 100 MHz
- Low Power Consumption: 0.25W steady state vs. 1.5W steady state OCXO
- Fast Warm–Up: 60sec vs. 5min of conventional OCXO; ±100ppb of final frequency
- Temperature Stability: ±30ppb, –40°C to 85°C
- Small Form Factor: SMD and Thru Hole footprints; 13 x 13 x 10 mm
- Drop in replacement for the EX–400 and EX–420
Vectron also offers customer's innovative solutions including OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, SAW Filter and jitter attenuators that offer low phase noise and ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com