Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
May 20, 2015
Vectron International expands precision oscillator capability
Coefficient Corrected Oscillators available in standard footprints
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military and Space applications, today announced the expansion of their precision product portfolio with the release of the MD–223. The product family will be showcased in booth #132, at the International Microwave Symposium from May 19th–21st.
"Advancements in our crystal and oscillator circuitry have enabled us to achieve performance in footprints that was unobtainable just a few years ago" said David Bail, General Manager of the precision oscillator segment. "With the I²C interface, our customers will have control of the oscillator with digital tuning for further correction and stability improvement during holdover".
The MD–223 OCXOs with Coefficient Correction and I²C interface is the latest model in Vectron's Coefficient Corrected Oscillator Series. Offered in an industry standard 22 x 25 mm footprint, the oscillator is capable of unprecedented stability for an oscillator of this cost, size and power consumption. The I²C interface provides the user access to the coefficients as well as an onboard temperature sensor for real–time temperatures measurements and digital tuning capability. This product is ideal for base stations, test and measurement and synthesizer applications, where performance can be improved with an existing package footprint.
- Frequency Range: 10 to 30.72 MHz
- Standard Frequencies: 10 & 30.72 MHz
- Package Size: 22 x 25 x 12.1 mm
- Output: HCMOS
- Temperature Stability: ±3ppb
- Aging: ≤0.5ppb/day
- I²C interface with frequency coefficients, temperature sensor and current sensor
- digital tuning capability
Vectron also offers customer's innovative solutions including OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, SAW Filter and jitter attenuators that offer low phase noise and ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com