May 24, 2016
Vectron International Announces 2.0 x 1.6mm TCXO
VT-860 small form factor TCXO, ideal for GNSS applications.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announced its new VT–860 2.0mm x 1.6mm footprint TCXO. The VT–860 TCXO is optimized for GNSS and portable applications and is the smallest TCXO in our product portfolio. The product offering will be showcased in booth #1028, at the International Microwave Symposium from May 24th – 26th.
"So much of what we do today relies on precise location derived from GNSS technologies such as GPS," says Shiraz Vakharia, General Manager of Vectron's Standard Products Group. "The rapidly growing need for GNSS derived positioning hinges on precision TCXOs that support the GNSS receiver. Our VT–860 will be a core component in enabling precision location services."
To support GNSS applications like GPS, a precision reference with good frequency stability is required for position accuracy. In addition the frequency reference needs to draw minimal power and fit into a densely populated board. VT–860 is a small form factor TCXO that provides ±0.5ppm of temperature stability with low power consumption, making it ideal for compact and battery operated systems.
- Package: 2.0mm x 1.6mm footprint
- Frequency Range : 13MHz to 52MHz
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.8V and 3.3V
- Temperature Stability: ±0.5ppm
- Temperature Range: –40°C to +85°C
- Output Logic: Clipped Sinewave
Vectron also offers customers innovative solutions including OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, SAW Filter and jitter attenuators that offer low phase noise and ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com