Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
June 3, 2014
Vectron International Announces Small Form Factor Low Noise VCXO
New VX–805 VCXO delivers best in class phase noise for Wireless Applications
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announced its new VX–805 5.0mm x 3.2mm package VCXO. The VX–805 has phase noise performance specifically optimized for wireless base station applications. This product will be showcased in Booth 1305 at the IMS 2014 Symposium in Tampa, FL from June 3–5th, 2014.
"The phase noise of the transceiver VCXO is critical in these applications, we put an emphasis on meeting this ultra–low phase noise performance while reducing the overall package size." says Ed Grant, Vice President of Operations, Products and Marketing at Vectron International. "What we have done with the VX–805 is deliver some of the best phase noise performance available on the market today, in a standard 5.0mm x 3.2mm package."
Providers are changing the way they deliver wireless bandwidth, building 'smart' low footprint radio solutions that ensure maximum coverage for consumers. As wireless systems get smaller, board densities are increasing, but performance needs to remain robust. When this VCXO is used in conjunction with a high performance PLL you can take advantage of its superior phase noise performance while delivering low phase noise timing solutions.
- Phase Noise: –148dBc/Hz @ 10kHz offset
- Temperature stability to ±20 ppm –40 to 85°C
- Standard frequencies: 122.88MHz & 153.6MHz
- Output Frequencies: 100MHz to 250MHz
- Package: 5.0mm x 3.2mm
In addition to the VCXO, Vectron also offers custom high precision timing solutions, OCXOs, TCXOs, XOs VCXOs, VCSOs and jitter attenuators that provide ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com