Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
June 4, 2014
Vectron International Announces small form factor low g–sensitivity TCXO
TCXO achieving 0.2ppb/g in a 7 mm x 5 mm footprint
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announced the release of a low g–sensitivity TCXO for Military, Industrial and other harsh environment applications. This product will be showcased in Booth 1305 at the IMS 2014 Symposium in Tampa, FL from June 3–5th 2014.
"The TX–707 is our latest solution in answering our customer's increased need for high reliability and high performance in a small footprint for portable and airborne applications," said Dave Bail, General Manager, Precision Oscillator Group, Vectron International. "Designers today cannot afford to sacrifice performance or reliability for size and this small footprint TCXO addresses their key environmental specifications."
Critical applications in the Military, Avionics and Industrial markets continue to emerge and higher data rates escalate phase noise requirements under harsh environment applications. This TCXO was designed to meet the challenge of delivering low g–sensitivity performance in the smallest footprint.
- Low g–sensitivity 0.2ppb/g standard, with a 0.1ppb/g option.
- Package: 7.0mm x 5.0mm x 2.8mm
- Temperature stability to ±1 ppm –40 to 80°C
- Standard frequencies: 10, 12.5, 20, 25, , 40 and 50 MHz
- Fully hermetic device for washable applications
In addition to the TCXO, Vectron also offers custom high precision timing solutions, OCXOs, TCXOs, XOs VCXOs, VCSOs and jitter attenuators that provide ultra-low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com